Get ready for the event all of CCE will be talking about!
Talent Show 2024 theme is "Texas Legends".
Gather your act and make sure every participant in your act fills out the participation form.
Please work to have your act practices completed by the first week of April, to avoid conflicts with STARR Testing that is scheduled for the 2nd and 3rd weeks of April. CCE will not be available inside or outside for any practices past April 1st.
Additional guidelines and details below...
***This form must be submitted by Dec 15, 2023 at 5PM***. If you have any questions, contact Monica Miles, Whitney Teague or Amber Brandt at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. This year's theme is "Texas Legends" - think singers, teams, things that are legendary from Texas.
1. Acts may NOT exceed 2.5 minutes in length.
2. EACH STUDENT IS LIMITED TO PARTICIPATING IN 1 ACT.
3. Participants must be a CCE student/staff/parent/grandparent. No siblings or friends from other schools can be in an act.
4. Our show is run by volunteers and is meant to be fun. Keep it light, simple, and focused on the students.
5. Music must be turned in by Feb 1, 2024. Subject to approval by Talent Show Chairs and Ms. Baker. Please no explicit lyrics. After registration closes, you will receive information on submitting your music.
6. All acts, content, special needs or requests are subject to approval by the CCE Talent Show Chairs, Amber Brandt and Whitney Teague.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please email
- Friday, December 8
- Tuesday, December 12
- Wednesday, December 13
- Thursday, December 14
- Friday, December 15
- Thursday, December 21